I’ll be at all the Living Heritage Country Shows again in 2016, working with Gillies Leap Fun Dog Show, and doing doggy portraits both in the ring and in my mini studio beside it! Come along and have your dog photographed – free to take the picture and no obligation. Only buy it if you love it 🙂
There are often photos of other doggy events around the show too.
It’s great family day out anyway, with not only the Fun Dog Show, but lurchers, terriers, gun dog clinic and scurries, security dog and sheep dog displays, meet the hounds, and loads more.
- 12-13th March: Suffolk Game & Country Fair
- 27-28th March: Thame Country Show
- 9-10th April: Thoresby Country Fair
- 1-2nd May: Hampshire Country Fair
- 29-30th May: Burghley Game & Country Fair
- 18-19th June: Bowood Dog Show
- 25-26th June: Kent Game & Country Fair
- 27-29th August: Cheshire Game & Country Fair
- 10-11th September: Sandringham Game & Country Fair
- 24-25th September: Wiltshire Game & Country Fair